neděle 14. prosince 2014

People

Today I'm gonna start as usually :P I'm going to start with Love.

I Love people who are doing their job, doing everyday things and putting their heart to it. People who are writing about self-help calling it "Vision" or "Ego 2.0". It's something what you are doing with love and to help others. You don't have to help them in something specific, you can just make them happy. And thats something that gives you energy and flow to the Life. This is kind of people that are doing it for something bigger then they are, not for money, respect or something selfish.
I noticed it immediately on my University and I'm noticing it everyday that I spent there. It's awesome to watch some teachers doing their jobs, because they are putting their heart to it and doing it with passion. I Love it and I'm grateful to have the chance to study university like this :).
And you can see it anywhere, in a night club - yesterday i was in Storm Club, young DnB club and they are doing awesome job there. Everything is perfect and fabulous :P. Or you can just entry some random shop and by the smile of the seller, you will immediately know you are going to buy something there :P.

Anything you do..do it with your heart. Find something what is in your job helping to others.
When you are making others happy you are mostly making happy yourself :)

I will end here with words of my friend: "Have Sun in your Soul" :)


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat