úterý 9. prosince 2014

Friendship

I love my friends.
I guess this is going to be one of the most frequently sentence that I'm going to use here "I love.."
But I want to start with this thing that comes to my mind a lot. Friendship. Especially one thing that I'm really grateful to see and experiencing.
Sometimes I can handle some bad thing that happened to me with no problem and I don't have to say it to anyone. And there are times that I just have to share it, say to friend what is pissed me off today or just complain about something. And what I love about this feeling and why I really love my friends is that there are looking at it their own eyes, especially I love when they are looking at it positively. Because these are the moments that I kind of laugh myself and that anger what I was feeling with that thought and now looking at it in the good way.
I'm really grateful to have these friends and share some moments with. I'm seeking these kind of friends and I want to be surrounded by people like this.
I don't usually complain...but when I do, I'm glad you are with me :)


Tomorrow is another day!
Stay awesome!

Thanks Zuzi, Dominic and Martin (my roommate). They were my inspiration of this thought in last couple of days :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat