čtvrtek 11. prosince 2014

Numbers

I don't believe in coincidence. Because coincidence doesn't exist, of course :P. I love these moment of "not coincidence", the feeling that you are on place when you have to be in the right time. Some miracles happened, you notice it, realize and smile :) But, thats not really what I wanted to write about. Numbers are for me one of the miracles that happens ones in a time and create a smile on your face. I'm talking about time. Moments like 11:11, 12:34, 10:27 (my birthday) and others, when you don't have good reason to look at the watches but something tells you to do so and you just smile to that "coincidence".
Another example is random numbers. Yesterday in a lecture-hall when we wrote exam we gave numbers of the seats to sit in the hall. Randomly chosen by computer. I always have some awesome numbers. One day i had 13,13. Yesterday i had 11 row 11 seat. Awesome!

These are the little moment of happiness. Do you have something like this too? Do you notice this moments?


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat