úterý 9. prosince 2014

Introduction

Hi,
I'm Majk, and this is my way to see life in better picture. This is my way to save those awesome moments of realization, that my life is awesome :P. Also, this is going to be my every day English lessons. I want to get better in English, more than watching YouTube videos and chitchating with some random guys in games, and this is my way to do it.
What is the worst thing that could happened by doing this? (kind of motivation sentence) Well, people could start to hate me from my brutal positive seeing of the world. :P And that's not so bad at the end :).
I love to blog, I'm kind of finding myself in it. In writing, specially in English, and I'm looking forward to find out what is inside of me and what is have to say.
I know that there are some really good blogs already on this topic but I'm doing it anyway, especially I'm doing it for myself and sort of for you too guys. To realize and see some positive good things in your life too.
I'm so excited, I'm feeling good about writing this long post without internet and vocabulary :P and I'm ready to write more!
Stay tuned!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat