čtvrtek 29. ledna 2015

Snow

I was at home for a few days. In my hometown Karviná and there was snowing for 2 days only. For these days cca 10 cm of snow and covered everything in the city. I was learning, so for this couple of days I was sitting in front of my computer, trying to learn something about Chinese math :P - "Chinese Remainder Theorem"
But yesterday i went to a party across the town. I had to run to the bus (of course, It wouldn't be me if I wouldn't have to run to catch the bus). I wasn't in this much snow for a long time and it fulled me so much with joy and happiness. I was running really funny and with the biggest smile that i could make. Jumping and smashing snow from the trees. Catching flying snow to the mouth and just smilling to my not expected happiness.
It was the best 10 minutes of the day.
Yes, and I catched the bus, of course :P and party was awesome :))


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat